Sunday, January 31, 2010

craziest friday of my life.

so ive been really busy so last weekends post will be along with this one, but im gunna write this now, cause to be honest i dont really remember any of the customers from friday night. the day was just too crazy.
there was a pep rally at school on friday, so naturally i didnt want to go. so i asked adam the night before to come get me, and he did(5 minutes late, if he was 5 minutes earlier i wouldnt have bought cosmo volume 248) so we were hanging out for a bit until i found his iron cuffs. he said i could play with them cause he had the key on his keychain. turns out he left the damn keys in philly. so we had to drive all the way to the 202 knife shop in hopes that he would have the key. before this, adam was just cursing himself out in the car. so driving on 202, i was thinking about banging on the windows and screaming help to whoever saw me, thaaaat woulda been awesome. and all the while, im just thinking about how fucking hilarious this situation was. like whats this poor man gunna think when he sees me walk in there with cuffs on?? so i decided to play it off exactly how it seemed. it turned out that the knife shop didnt open for about an hour after we got there. so i was stuck in cuffs for about 3 hours on friday. so when it opens, adam decides to smoke a ciggarette before we go in, in the freezing cold. so we go in, and i meet len. i walk up to the counter and put my hands on the table. hes all like "well what have yoooou guys been doing" and im like "this dumbass left his keys in philly. " so len finds that he doesnt have the keys and a new shipment will be in next week, but we are told to go over to the barber next door who happens to be a retired cop i think. so we go in, and who is it but none other than mr.birkmire, my old drivers ed instructor from the summer. so they get me out and they and adam start talking about cuff brands and i found out that its actually illegal to carry cuff keys. sorta weird right? cuffs are legal to carry, but keys arent? who came up with that one? so after that we go back over to the knife shop and talk to len for a little bit. i bought a spring loaded knife of awesomeness. it has a thing on it so if i get stuck in my car in an accident i can break the windows open, and it has something on it to cut the seatbelt. and its pink. best 39 dollars spent evar. after we went to the knifestore, we went to the mall and ran into tori chris and brian. it was awesome! i love them so much, adam bought me chinese food(cause he feld bad for getting me stuck in cuffs) and we talked about awesomeness. i cant remember much of the convo, all i know is i love my guys. aaaanyway i recently found out that butterfly knives are legal in PA, so im TOOOTALLY buying one the next time head down to the knife shop. woooot. i remember going into work and lee asking about the bruises on my wrist and trying to tell him the story. he thought it was funny but i bet he thought something else haha. it was great. after work i went to tori's to see my fam. it was all my ladies i love and all my boys i be diggin. i shared the chinese food they made me take from work (not complaining) i met two new kids, sean and mike (im pretty sure) one of um had boondock saints tattoos (truth and justice in latin on his left and right pointers) but he had a beard so i was like eeehhh. if he got rid of um i woulda been down. the other guy was like blond and talkin about bad brains so i was like DAAAAYUM GIMMEEE. so i think im gunna see about that guy. like daaaaayum. i was bein a bitch tough cause i just got off work, so hopefully i didnt piss anyone off too much. me tori and arbye always bash on people we dont like, and we were talking about a particular girl who happens to like buttsex. and we were talking about how loose her ass must be and we came up with this hand sign:
and we always end up talking about arbye's ex who has a mustache and we talk about mustache's alot. just cause theyre fun to make fun of. were not really into hair, us three. all of our hair is like shorter than our shoulders. im thinkin of growing mine out though...
sooo in short. got stuck in cuffs. got a knife. saw my besties. went to work. saw my besties again. i love them. she's a little loose.

3 comments:

  1. I've been sleeping forever myself xD;;;

    I don't like when it's so busy I don't remember customers D: Usually at work I'm good with customer!names...

    Was the handcuff incident that recent? I think that's worth at least five Chinese food meals in repentence.

    I'm remembering your vocal enthusiasm re: knife thing.

    D: Prejudice against the bearded sort from meine Schwester? (Probably needs different tense, but I'm hungry and hurrying)

    That grin of yours is so characteristically you XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was just a crazy day friday so i forget who came in.
    the handcuff incident was like 2 fridays ago i think.
    i think youre right. but the punk is broke as dope.
    im very happy with my knife. im buying a butterfly knife soon. double pumped.
    beards are awkward haha. except for flavor savers, those are ok.
    is that a good thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then he'll be indebted to you for a long time :D amirite amirite

    Oh my. I just looked up flavor saver and. :D

    ReplyDelete