Friday, March 12, 2010

eeeek

ive been really busy, so i havent been able to post like anything since the chinese new year... i have a bunch of blogs started, so when i am less swamped, i will post all of them, but until then... i like cant post as much. as of now, it is march 12th 2010, i need to make up for some blogs. ive been hanging with a bunch of people (mostly scott) sooooo yeah

but tooodayyyyy
people of sutao:
paula and vinnie- i figured i would put them first because i told them about this blog today, and theyre totally nice people.
smiley and her husband- also really nice people, i just never asked them their name, and smiley smiles alot, so her nicknae in my head is smiley. she orders stuff
very tall woman that reminds me of a horse and flannel man- she always gets like 20 different sauces. they stay foreverrrrrrr, which is cool cause theyre nice. its just like... idk, i realized that normally at sutao, girls eat soooo much more than guys. its sorta cool.
table of 16 party- a woman turned 70. some douchebag at the table was completely pissing me off, he reminded me of my moms brother. complete tool. i asked him to use a different plate, and he said he didnt want to, and i said it was the law, and he said he didnt care. i was like wow. then he proceeded to make fun of me. like, complete doucher status. but one of the guys in the party group looked like a short fat ugly version of scott. soooo happy i have scott, btw. i havent blogged about him quite yet. but oh gosh hes awesome.
lee:the customer- shes nice, a regular. we chit about stuff
brian- the old rocker- works at a factory. hes like 30 and dressing like a punk, and i mean, hes totally nice... but sometimes you cant always legit listen to the lyrics of that one song. we all WANT to stay young till we die, but... we grow up... its our hearts that stay the same, not our outfits. true punx dont legit tear their clothes cause we cant afford it. its all a fuckin status system now. if you wear torn clothes that you bought torn, youre a fuckin rich kid. simple as that. but brians nice, in a "please dont stand that close to me" kind of way.
a family with a kid- the mum spoke weird. thats ok though.



2 comments:

  1. HII SIBLING

    Let me know where else you write and I can sometimes comment.

    Is ordering stuff unusual at your restaurant? *confused*

    Furthermore, is 30 really that old? That set of +30 people are usually pretty interesting, having jobs and such. They still make interesting comments. One of my most interesting friends is probably around 50, but I don't make a big deal over that or mention in particular public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Victoria.

    I came across your site cause we share the same title. (idonteatthat) I enjoyed your post. I work in the food industry as well. I think you might inspire me to blog about the customers I encounter on a day to day business.

    ReplyDelete