Thursday, February 11, 2010

stress

i just applied to SAIC, so im nervous. but my portfolio is pretty good, so hopefully itll all work out. i might go to antonelli. much cheaper and closer and its photography based. tomorrow i have work and saturday i have a drumline competition and i have to make an effort to leave early so that i can go to work all day because tomorrow it the chinese new year's eve. im very stressed. sooo many people at sutao. and i dont wanna anger anyone. aka steve from drumline or susan from sutao. plus i want to go to chicago this sunday through tuesday. ill figure it out. i need to cal my uncle. and talk to susan about missing sunday.even though i totally dont want to miss sunday. i love sutao. i want to learn chinese. right now im reading about how to celebrate the chinese new year.

ZOMG CUTEST THING EVER!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbcxMgCzt0E
gung hay fat choy- wishing you prosperity and wealth.

i also applied to WCU today. but i need to get my transcripts in. and i only applied so that my dad would pay me 200$ like he said he would. so i can have gas money for chiggy.

crazy snow storm. we missed wednesday thursday and were missing friday cause of it and we dont have school monday and were expecting another storm then too, so well probably miss more school. luckily im a senior so i don't have to make up these days at the end of the year. sweeeeeet. still nervous about the whole graduating thing. im graduating, so i'm scared. im gunna miss max in drumline. he helped me through alot. and im gunna miss abunch of m senior friends going off to better places. like morgan and kacy are both going to F&M. so ill never see them... and i still dont know where im going. argh this is so stressful. hopefully antonelli will call me and let me know whats the scoup with them. seaking of which i should start that application. ok blog tomorrow later daze.

3 comments:

  1. I wish you success with your application to the School of the Arts In Chicago! If not, WCU is open :D

    Or Santonelli. I hope you get in somewhere.

    The singer in the link you linked here is flat. :| I like the variations of 恭喜恭喜 (gongxi gongxi) that I've pulled off Youtube better, though it depends on the version.

    I haven't gotten word of no school Monday, for me. Does WCU take the-day-after-Valentine's/Chinese-New-Year off? Doesn't look like it.

    I'll probably go see what else you've written. ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we dont have school monday because of presidents day. duuuh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had school yesterday.

    It's a pain to comment on your blog, I mention. It's okay, I tolerate it anyway since I ♥ you.

    ReplyDelete