Friday, February 12, 2010

wow intense day.

so i woke up to go to my friend jen kasaabs house to work on my physics project. we ended up cooking all day and listening to awesome music and watching me have two left feet with dancing. it was actually alot of fun. we did get out project finished. without the two other members of our group cough cough. so i had my dad come get us from jens (5 minutes away but theres alot of snow...) and dropped her at her work while i got ready for mine. tori texted me earlier and asked if i wanted to hang post work, and im usually down, ill get back to that later.
so i go to work and tell susan i can work all day tomorrow (drumline cancelled), and shes like cool sweet. so im a little pumped for the day tomorrow.
people of sutao:
eric and holly: some of my favourite regulars. havent seen sebastian in a while.
Renee' number 2: i like her but not her friends. she plays drums too.
nother lady ive seen before, forget her name: shes a familiar lookin creature.
russ: just asked his name today, hes a programmer, he makes sure people sty on task in businesses with some program. hes allowed upstairs, hes in that group.
hippies: super cute hippies, but stinky no joke.
kids ive seen before and parents: i feel like they dont like me.
snowboarders: fuckin rich kids.
family and a kid with a bike shirt: the ate in silence. it was weird.
holly#2: susan's friend studying disease/virus prevention/cures. made me feel inferior not on purpose. shes a nice lady
new chef: replacing the su chef. "back problems" i think lee just got mad at him for making fun of me all the time. new chef has very thick eyebrows

me and lee had an arm wrestling match today. i totally lost. both hands. cause hes a leftie, so i put all of my weight and used both hands for my left side and i still lost. i need to get in shape... its bad. goingto start biking again soon. im nervous about getting another stress fracture if i start running too suddenly. he had me try a really spicy candy sort of thing. and i had a really good vegan rice crispie today. it was something chinese. but anyway, he told me to do iron crosses with water jugs when im not busy(jesus without the cross holding water) and im like yeeeeah, no. well, maybe. if im not busy sure. me and susan were talking about cooking, so i gave her a vegan ravioli recipe. mmmmmm. soooo good. i made it the other day. yum. maybe one day shell give me the god pie recipe(its the best pie in the world. susan was talking about how she used to be really bad at baking. i love susan. she has vampire teeth. like her k9's are really pointy, its mad cool. (i have a story for anyone who asks about a previous hook up who thought he was a werewolf and all of this other stuff with it.) im happy with my teeth. theyre beautiful. i think theyve established that my job is to vacuum and lee saran wraps all of the food. because i take much to much time wrapping everything up. i hope i remember how to set everything up tomorrow...
ok so after work i went to tori's ad saw my besties. arbye and tori are my girls for life. im really pissed at boles right now. and his brain washers. i dont even want to get into all of the fucking drama. all i know is my dad loves tori, and wants to kill chris right not for what happened. nobody messes with people my dad and i love.
tomorrow is going to be insane! gung hay fat choy!

4 comments:

  1. trust the water, it grants you power. wooter = laf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ranted about you. ♥

    What's your Physics project? When I was really little, I made a trebuchet. When I was older, I made a poster illustrating the acceleration of a perfectly round head rolling down a cliff into water with artistic splashes arc'ing beautifully around it. (Now that I think about it, that's very inaccurate, but I also hadn't the appropriate amount of calculus yet, nor did I account for the slowing of the remnant of neck nor the fact that a head is not usually a precise sphere. Also, the water would not likely splash as high as I portrayed, assuming Earth's -9.8 m/s^ .Oh well. Water over bridge.

    /physics rant
    Now to read your entry!!

    ♥ post work!! I would probably put work into accusative in the most Latin-fangirl way (probably post workem), but that's just me.

    Don't overwork, Sibling!!! Urururu...

    Ah, the comp sci sort, wrt Russ. :| Good luck, much as I normally avoid that construction.

    *pimping your blog* XD

    Oh dear! I try hard not to be a stinky hippie myself.

    I'm middle-luding that I do not correct, since I love you that much. ♥ Unless you want the nitty-gritties of an AP English student.

    How do you come away with the impression those people don't like you? ;_; You're extremely likable, Sibling.

    Su = furui? *dictionaries that* My link wasn't cooperating, so I'm sorry.

    Biking = total upper body strength? If I were aiming for that, I would pump irons. I don't.

    No stress fractures!! You're not allowed any more.

    I'm not catching the jesus + water allegory.

    Thank you for sharing the ravioli with me ♥

    Ex story? :D? (My teeth are probably yellowed by tea. Oh well)

    I vacuumed too :DD it's easy work and makes me feel like I've accomplished something, particularly in the well-trafficked areas.

    No drama ;_; I dislike, probably will experience a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I have learned how to properly italicise, besides <i>.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish you'd comment about Feb. 14th...water was good, in abundance...mmmm

    ReplyDelete